The Resource Main Stack Room - Addition, (architectural drawing)

Main Stack Room - Addition, (architectural drawing)

Label
Main Stack Room - Addition, 1914.
Title
Main Stack Room - Addition
Inclusive dates
1914.
Creator
Contributor
Subject
Genre
Language
eng
Summary
  • Drawing is signed: "The Snead and Co. Iron Works / Jersey City, N. J."
  • These drawings are for interior elements of the building in Capitol Square (now known as the Old Finance Building) that housed the Virginia State Library from 1895 to 1940
Member of
Action
  • Accessioned
  • Described
Cataloging source
Vi
Location of other archival material
Library of Virginia, Blueprints and specifications of proposed additions to the Virginia State Library Archival building (LVA barcode 1054451).
Label
Main Stack Room - Addition, (architectural drawing)
Note
Located in the LVA General Architectural Files Collection, Folder 61
http://library.link/vocab/branchCode
  • The Library of Virginia
Extent
4
Immediate source of acquisition
Donor information unavailable.
Other physical details
Blueprints.
http://library.link/vocab/recordID
000497794
Representative fraction of scale
Scale: Various.
Reproduction note
Blueprints.
Type of unit
sheets

Library Locations

    • Library of VirginiaBorrow it
      800 East Broad Street, Richmond, VA, 23219, US
      37.5415632 -77.4360805
Processing Feedback ...