The Resource !UNKNOWN LABEL

!UNKNOWN LABEL

Label
1890-1948
Inclusive dates
1890-1948
Creator
Subject
Genre
Language
eng
Summary
Includes minutes of the meetings of the Board of Directors, 1890-1948 (1 volume) and minutes of the meetings of the stockholders, 1890-1946 (1 volume)
Member of
Action
Accessioned & described
Biographical or historical data
Founded in 1890 as the McQuail Coal and Coke Company and headquartered inTazewell County, Virginia, the company name was changed to the Russell Creek Coal Company the following year, and its main office was moved to Wise County, Virginia.
Cataloging source
Vi
Form designation
Records
Label
!UNKNOWN LABEL
http://library.link/vocab/branchCode
  • The Library of Virginia
Extent
2
Immediate source of acquisition
Lineberry, Ben H.
http://library.link/vocab/recordID
000492820
Type of unit
v.

Library Locations

    • Library of VirginiaBorrow it
      800 East Broad Street, Richmond, VA, 23219, US
      37.5415632 -77.4360805
Processing Feedback ...