The Resource !UNKNOWN LABEL

!UNKNOWN LABEL

Label
!UNKNOWN LABEL
Subject
Genre
Language
eng
Summary
This accession consists of an account of the history of the Manassas Baptist Church, Virginia, from its formation in 1884 until the history was written c. 1962
Member of
Action
  • Accessioned
  • Described
Biographical or historical data
This church was organized in April 1884 by Mr. and Mrs. Whitfield Nutt, Mr. and Mrs. S.D. Bonner, Mrs. Kate Marders, Mrs. Thomas, Smith, Mrs. Margaret Barbour, and Mr. Redmond Bradfield. The first place of worship was "Hixson's Hall", which stood at the corner of North Main Street and Quarry Road. A small frame church was erected on a lot fronting on Center Street and extending through Church Street in 1887 and was dedicated on 1 Jan. 1889. In 1906 the original church was removed and another built in its place. In the spring of 1947 construction started on an educational building and was completed in 1949.
Cataloging source
Vi
Form designation
History of Manassas Baptist Church (Manassas, Va.)
Label
!UNKNOWN LABEL
Publication
http://library.link/vocab/branchCode
  • The Library of Virginia
Extent
3
Immediate source of acquisition
Garwood, Sterling, Mrs.
http://library.link/vocab/recordID
000500095
Type of unit
leaves.

Library Locations

    • Library of VirginiaBorrow it
      800 East Broad Street, Richmond, VA, 23219, US
      37.5415632 -77.4360805
Processing Feedback ...