The Resource !UNKNOWN LABEL
- Inclusive dates
- These minutes cover the period from 22 September 1810 to 25 February 1843. They are brief, recording the concerns of the church in limited detail. Membership lists appear on pages 104-107
- Biographical or historical data
- The constitution of Salem Church was signed on 24 August 1810 by sixteen persons, some of whom were former members of Buck Marsh and Bethel churches.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Minute book
- !UNKNOWN LABEL
- The Library of Virginia
- Immediate source of acquisition
- Hackley, Woodford B., Dr.
- Reproduction note
- Photostats (negative).
- Type of unit
- v. (108 leaves).
- Baptists -- Virginia | Frederick County
- Church records -- Virginia | Frederick County
- Frederick County (Va.) -- Church history -- 19th century
- Membership lists
- Minute books
- Salem Church (Frederick County, Va.)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Item !UNKNOWN LABEL
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/portal/UNKNOWN-LABEL/D4q6PykJDvk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Item"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/portal/UNKNOWN-LABEL/D4q6PykJDvk/">!UNKNOWN LABEL</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>