The Resource !UNKNOWN LABEL

!UNKNOWN LABEL

Label
!UNKNOWN LABEL
Creator
Subject
Genre
Language
eng
Summary
Contains a list of important dates in the church's history and a list of pastors, 1932-1982
Member of
Action
  • Accessioned
  • Described
Biographical or historical data
Valley View Assembly of God was formed in 1932 under the name McCray's Chapel. In 1951 the church changed its name to Valley View Assembly of God.
Cataloging source
Vi
Form designation
Records, 1931-1982
Label
!UNKNOWN LABEL
http://library.link/vocab/branchCode
  • The Library of Virginia
Extent
1
Immediate source of acquisition
Historical Society of Washington County, Virginia, Rubinette M. Niemann
http://library.link/vocab/recordID
000498012
Reproduction note
Photocopies.
Type of unit
leaf.

Library Locations

    • Library of VirginiaBorrow it
      800 East Broad Street, Richmond, VA, 23219, US
      37.5415632 -77.4360805
Processing Feedback ...