The Resource !UNKNOWN LABEL

!UNKNOWN LABEL

Label
1813, 1823-1867
Inclusive dates
1813, 1823-1867
Creator
Subject
Genre
Language
eng
Summary
Includes minutes which cover the period from 11 October 1823 to April 1867. The records are incomplete, being a collection of 29 loose pages apparently intended for copying into a permanent record book. The entries are arranged and paged in as accurate a chronological order as possible. A membership list appears on pages 35-39, a fragment showing dates 1839-1866. Page 3 contains the rules of decorum dated 17 July 1813
Member of
Action
  • Accessioned
  • Described
Biographical or historical data
Constituted in July 1813. The present church building was erected in 1848-1849. In 1914 the portico, with its four white columns and gabled roof, was added to the front of the brick church.
Cataloging source
Vi
Form designation
Records
Label
!UNKNOWN LABEL
http://library.link/vocab/branchCode
  • The Library of Virginia
Extent
39
Immediate source of acquisition
Acquisition information unavailable.
http://library.link/vocab/recordID
000493723
Type of unit
p.

Library Locations

    • Library of VirginiaBorrow it
      800 East Broad Street, Richmond, VA, 23219, US
      37.5415632 -77.4360805
Processing Feedback ...