The Resource !UNKNOWN LABEL
- 1833[?] Jan. 23
- Inclusive dates
- 1833[?] Jan. 23
- Will, 23 January 1833[?], of William Manning (d. 1834) of New Kent County, Virginia, which was recorded in 1834. The will book containing this instrument is no longer extant
- Biographical or historical data
- William Manning resided in New Kent County, Virginia. He and his wife had seven children.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Location of originals duplicates
- Original is located in the Nelson Family Legal Files, National Park Service, Yorktown, Virginia.
- !UNKNOWN LABEL
- The Library of Virginia
- Immediate source of acquisition
- Webb, Lorayne W.
- Reproduction note
- Terms governing use
- Permission for publication must be received from the National Park Service, Yorktown, Virginia.
- Type of unit
- Decedents' estates -- Virginia | New Kent County
- Manning family
- Manning, William, d. 1834
- New Kent County (Va.) -- History -- 19th century
- Personal papers -- Virginia | New Kent County
- Wills -- Virginia | New Kent County
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Item !UNKNOWN LABEL
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/portal/UNKNOWN-LABEL/x80eEgtnN_M/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Item"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/portal/UNKNOWN-LABEL/x80eEgtnN_M/">!UNKNOWN LABEL</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>