The Resource !UNKNOWN LABEL
- Inclusive dates
- These minutes cover the period from August 1836 to 25 October 1856. They are brief with limited information. Membership lists appear on pages 17-21, 29, 31 (showing baptisms of 1852), and 53
- Biographical or historical data
- The congregation that met alternately at Booker's Meeting House and Tar Wallet Meeting House divided in 1843. The members living near Tar Wallet were constituted into a separate church and the remaining members became Cumberland Church.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Minute book
- Location of other archival material
- Cumberland Baptist Church Record Book, 1856-1896, can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia.
- !UNKNOWN LABEL
- The Library of Virginia
- Immediate source of acquisition
- Burke, Kenneth E.
- Reproduction note
- Photostats (negative).
- Type of unit
- v. (37 leaves).
- Baptismal records -- Virginia | Cumberland County
- Baptists -- Virginia | Cumberland County
- Church records -- Virginia | Cumberland County
- Cumberland Church (Cumberland County, Va.)
- Cumberland County (Va.) -- Church history -- 19th century
- Membership lists
- Minute books
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Item !UNKNOWN LABEL
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/portal/UNKNOWN-LABEL/yuCByY_C5xk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Item"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/portal/UNKNOWN-LABEL/yuCByY_C5xk/">!UNKNOWN LABEL</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>