The Resource Regulatory case files of the Board of Veterinary Medicine, 1984-1998
- Regulatory case files of the Board of Veterinary Medicine, 1984-1998
- Inclusive dates
- Executive orders -- Virginia
- Hearings (events) -- Virginia
- Health occupations licensing boards -- Virginia
- Veterinary medicine -- Virginia
- Regulations -- Virginia
- Veterinarians -- Virginia
- State government records -- Virginia
- Statutes -- Virginia
- Memorandums -- Virginia
- Letters (correspondence)
- Legislative acts -- Virginia
- Administrative regulation drafting -- Virginia
- Contains regulatory case files for the Board of Veterinary Medicine between 1984 and 1998. These files include hearings, notices of public hearings, notices of intended regulatory action, proposed regulations, correspondence, legislation, memorandums, statutes, executive orders, regulatory review summaries, copies of the "Virginia Register of Regulations," and other sundry items
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of Health Professions. (Search Virginia Dept. of Health Professions as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- The Board of Veterinary Examiners was founded in 1896 and the name was changed to the Board of Veterinary Medicine in 1978. The Board regulates the profession of veterinary medicine and veterinary technicians and regulates animal facilities.
- The Department of Health Regulatory Boards was created by an act passed by the General Assembly on March 31, 1977, to provide administrative services to the health regulatory boards of the state. In 1986, the Department of Health Regulatory Boards was renamed the Department of Health Professions.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
ContextContext of Regulatory case files of the Board of Veterinary Medicine, 1984-1998
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Regulatory case files of the Board of Veterinary Medicine, 1984-1998
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/-G78IesK9go/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/-G78IesK9go/">Regulatory case files of the Board of Veterinary Medicine, 1984-1998</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...