The Resource Fairfax County (Va.) Judgment (Capias), 1799 Jan
- Fairfax County (Va.) Judgment (Capias), 1799 Jan
- Inclusive dates
- 1799 Jan
- Fairfax County (Va.) Judgment (Capias), 1799 Jan. Consists of an order to take John Dalton and William Bailey into custody to answer a plea of trespass brought by Musgrove and Dyett
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Fairfax County was formed in 1742 from Prince William County.
- Original wills and deeds as well as many other loose papers were destroyed during the Civil War; deed books for twenty-six of the fifty-six years between 1763 and 1819 are missing. Numerous pre–Civil War minute books are missing as well.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Fairfax County Court Records can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
- Fairfax County is one of Virginia's Lost Records Localities. Additional Fairfax County Court Records may be found in the Virginia Lost Records Localities Digital Collection.
ContextContext of Fairfax County (Va.) Judgment (Capias), 1799 Jan
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Fairfax County (Va.) Judgment (Capias), 1799 Jan
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/-i9Ba584s_U/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/-i9Ba584s_U/">Fairfax County (Va.) Judgment (Capias), 1799 Jan</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...