The Resource Review opinions, <2001-> [ongoing]
- Review opinions, <2001-> [ongoing]
- Inclusive dates
- <2001-> [ongoing]
- This series gives the reviews of original opinions ruled on by deputy commissioners of the Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission. The procedure allows for a claimant or employer to submit written statements for further consideration of their claims by the Full Commission. The Commission determines if further oral arguments are needed in determining the outcome of a case. The Commission makes a ruling on the claim that may still have the option to be appealed tothe Court of Appeals of Virginia
- The opinions are written statements of the claimant's assertion of work-related injury, accident or injuries due to crime or birth related injuries. The opinions provide the name of the claimant, name of employer and the insurance company, case file number, name of Commissioner writing the opinion, description of incident, doctor's statements regarding injuries and treatment offered and the final ruling or decision sumitted by the three Full Commissioners. The opinions also contain the name and addresses of legal representatives involved in the case
- Agency history record(00495336) describes the history and functions of the Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission. (Search Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
ContextContext of Review opinions, <2001-> [ongoing]
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Review opinions, <2001-> [ongoing]
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/-rJV2C9L_QU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/-rJV2C9L_QU/">Review opinions, <2001-> [ongoing]</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...