The Resource Luray to Staunton Turnpike field notes, 1839
- Luray to Staunton Turnpike field notes, 1839
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain notes and topographic maps made by Claudius Crozet, principal engineer
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- The Board of Public Works requested a survey of the route between Luray and Staunton to determine the need for an improved road. Crozet concluded the need was justified, with an estimated cost of $500 per mile or $830,500 for the 61 miles.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 459
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Luray to Staunton Turnpike field notes, 1839
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Luray to Staunton Turnpike field notes, 1839
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/01jETu_5eHQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/01jETu_5eHQ/">Luray to Staunton Turnpike field notes, 1839</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...