The Resource 1857-1871
- Inclusive dates
- Women educators
- Women teachers
- Payne, Betty L
- Teachers. -- Virginia | Frederick County
- Boarding school students -- Virginia | Frederick County
- Boarding schools -- Virginia | Frederick County
- Frederick County (Va.) -- History -- 19th century
- Business records -- Virginia | Frederick County
- Daybook, 1857-1871, for a boarding school in Frederick County owned and operated by Betty L. Payne. Includes daily accounts noting tuition and room and board payments by boarding students, materials and books purchased, travelling expenses, and expenses for opening the school. There are also servant accounts, inserts consisting of receipts, and a list of students
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Location of originals duplicates
- Originals, which are owned by the Winchester-Frederick County Historical Society, are located in Handley Regional Library in Winchester, Virginia.
ContextContext of 1857-1871
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1857-1871
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/02EO4nZusfc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/02EO4nZusfc/">1857-1871</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...