The Resource Records of the Virginia Tech Review Panel
- Records of the Virginia Tech Review Panel
- These records are part of the Governor's Office record group (RG#3)
- This is a hybrid collection. The paper records are available in the Library's Archives Research Room during normal business hours. The Virginia Tech Review Panel emails are accessbile online via Digitool under State Archives Collections. Researchers are strongly encouraged to read the email Tips Sheets before using the collection
- Cumulative index finding aids
- Governing access note
- This collection includes health records, legal advice, and personal information that are restricted for 75 years by the Code of Virginia (Virginia Government Data Collection and Dissemination Practices Act, Virginia Public Records Act, and the Virginia Health Records Privacy Act)
- Immediate source of acquisition
- Office of the Governor
- Organization method
- Organized into the following series: I. Files of Virginia Tech Panel Members, 2007; II. Files of TriData, 2007; III. Files of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher and Flom LLP, 2007; IV. Files of the Office of the Governor, 2007-2009; and V. Freedom of Information Act Request, 2007.
- The records of the Virginia Tech Review Panel were compiled by the law firm of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher and Flom LLP. They received materials from Panel members, TriData, and their own staff members who provided legal advice to the Panel. Housed in 17 oversized boxes, Skadden mailed these files to the Office of the Governor in December 2007. These records, and an additional four boxes of records created by the Kaine administration, remained in the custody of the Governor's Office until January 2014 when they were transferred to the Library of Virginia. One CD of electronic records listed in the Skadden inventory was missing when the records arrived at the Library.
- Terms governing use
- There are no use restrictions.
- Type of unit
- cu. ft. (60 boxes)
ContextContext of Records of the Virginia Tech Review Panel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Records of the Virginia Tech Review Panel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/06uonoTWMoE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/06uonoTWMoE/">Records of the Virginia Tech Review Panel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...