The Resource Hardy County (W. Va.) Land Grants, 1852-1860.
- Hardy County (W. Va.) Land Grants, 1852-1860.
- Inclusive dates
- Hardy County (W. Va.) Land Grants, 1852-1860. The collection contains five land grants, as follows: to George Hass, 1852 Jan. 1; to Isaac W. Brill, 1860 Oct. 1; to Samuel Bean, 1860 Oct. 1; to Charles Brown, 1857 Nov. 2; and to Henry Roudcap and Martin Roundcap, 1856 Jan. 10
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Hardy County (West) Virginia was named for Samuel Hardy, a Virginia statesman. It was formed in 1786 from Hampshire County. Hardy County was one of the fifty western Virginia counties to form the state of West Virginia in 1863.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Hardy County Land Records can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to West Virginia County Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Hardy County (W. Va.) Land Grants, 1852-1860.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hardy County (W. Va.) Land Grants, 1852-1860.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/0ePuQ3T6wBw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/0ePuQ3T6wBw/">Hardy County (W. Va.) Land Grants, 1852-1860.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...