The Resource Fayette County (Ky.) Land Grants, 1787 and 1790.
- Fayette County (Ky.) Land Grants, 1787 and 1790.
- Inclusive dates
- 1787 and 1790.
- Fayette County (Ky.) Land Grants, 1787 and 1790. The collection contains a land grant to Hancock Lee, heir at law to Willis Lee, 1790 May 25; and a land grant to Achiles Helens, heir at law to Leonard Helens, 1787 May 18
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Fayette County was named for the Marquis de Lafayette. It was created in 1780 and was one of the original counties that made up the district of Kentucky. Fayette County consisted of the northern and eastern portions of the present state. Bourbon County became a part of the state of Kentucky when it was created in June 1792.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Fayette County Land Records can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Kentucky County Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Fayette County (Ky.) Land Grants, 1787 and 1790.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Fayette County (Ky.) Land Grants, 1787 and 1790.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/0fUcSmq0cVc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/0fUcSmq0cVc/">Fayette County (Ky.) Land Grants, 1787 and 1790.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...