The Resource Receipts from clerks of courts, 1891-1923
- Receipts from clerks of courts, 1891-1923
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Revenue Assessment and Collection - Local Officials. Clerks
- Volumes contain summary statements of amounts of taxes and fees collected by clerks of courts and forwarded every six months to the auditor of public accounts. Volumes cover the following dates: 1 September 1891 - 31 August 1914, 29 February 1916 - 31 August 1918, 28 February 1920 - 31 August 1923
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 610
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Receipts from clerks of courts, 1891-1923
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Receipts from clerks of courts, 1891-1923
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/0pFC-Erb6Vw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/0pFC-Erb6Vw/">Receipts from clerks of courts, 1891-1923</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...