The Resource Weston and West Union Turnpike Company records, 1850-1860
- Weston and West Union Turnpike Company records, 1850-1860
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain letters sent, field notes (1850), 1 vol., map (1851), reports, lists of stockholders, and certificates of stock subscriptions, for the period 1850-1851, 1854-1857, 1859-1860
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- An act of the General Assembly passed, February 17, 1851, approved incorporation of the Weston and West Union Turnpike Company to construct a turnpike road between Weston and West Union, following the route located by James McCally, engineer, as appointed in a joint resolution adopted March 16, 1850. Joint capital stock was fixed at $14,000, with the Board of Public Works subscribing to $5,600.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 426
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Weston and West Union Turnpike Company records, 1850-1860
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Weston and West Union Turnpike Company records, 1850-1860
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/19-HuS3KJ_w/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/19-HuS3KJ_w/">Weston and West Union Turnpike Company records, 1850-1860</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...