The Resource 1836-1856
- Inclusive dates
- These minutes cover the period from August 1836 to 25 October 1856. They are brief with limited information. Membership lists appear on pages 17-21, 29, 31 (showing baptisms of 1852), and 53
- Biographical or historical data
- The congregation that met alternately at Booker's Meeting House and Tar Wallet Meeting House divided in 1843. The members living near Tar Wallet were constituted into a separate church and the remaining members became Cumberland Church.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Minute book
- Location of other archival material
- Cumberland Baptist Church Record Book, 1856-1896, can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia.
ContextContext of 1836-1856
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1836-1856
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/1BUxGsiq7VY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/1BUxGsiq7VY/">1836-1856</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...