The Resource 1895-1897
- Inclusive dates
- Local government records -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Ledgers (account books) -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Plumbing fixtures industry -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Metal-work -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Smith and Briggs Brass Works, (Botetourt County, Va)
- Brasswork -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Business records -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Two ledgers, 1895-1897, of Smith and Briggs Brass Works record in chronological order bulk items sold by the company. Each entry lists the box number, the total weight of box, and the total number of each item in box. Items include brass turning tools, oven range couplings, square iron rods, and revel edge sink plugs. Both volumes are in fragile condition
- Biographical or historical data
- Founded in 1891, Smith and Briggs Brass Works was a manufacturing company located in the town of Buchanan that produced plumbing supplies. The parent corporation was located in New York City.
- Ledgers were used as evidence in a chancery case heard in Botetourt County Circuit Court titled Central Land Company of Buchanan versus Smith and Briggs Brass Works and others.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Location of other archival material
- Library of Virginia.
ContextContext of 1895-1897
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1895-1897
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/1jFwj3B6EPc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/1jFwj3B6EPc/">1895-1897</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...