The Resource Caveats entered from the Virginia Land Office, 1782-1923
- Caveats entered from the Virginia Land Office, 1782-1923
- Inclusive dates
- Papers pertaining to caveats entered in the Land Office. In addition to notices of caveats entered, the papers include copies of surveys, warrants, explanations regarding the entry of caveats, and decisions in the cases. The papers cover the years between 1782 and 1923, with some years missing. The caveats were also indexed chronologically; see LOI 55
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Land Office (Search Virginia Land Office as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 54
- Citation source
- Land Office Inventory
- Location of other archival material
- entry no. 55.
ContextContext of Caveats entered from the Virginia Land Office, 1782-1923
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Caveats entered from the Virginia Land Office, 1782-1923
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/1siCkG6Kyok/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/1siCkG6Kyok/">Caveats entered from the Virginia Land Office, 1782-1923</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...