The Resource Nathaniel C. Lipscombe memorandum book, 1794-1795.
- Nathaniel C. Lipscombe memorandum book, 1794-1795.
- Inclusive dates
- Memorandum book, 1794-1795 of Nathaniel Claiborne Lipscombe (1771-1847) of Hanover County, Virginia. Includes accounts of items purchased by him, such as livestock, furniture, grain, weaving and cloth, molasses, chocolate, sugar, and tea. There are also blacksmith accounts, as well as accounts of the estate of his father Ambrose Lipscombe (d. 1794)
- Biographical or historical data
- Nathaniel Claiborne Lipscombe (1771-1847) was the son of Capt. Ambrose Lipscombe and Elizabeth Claiborne. He married 1) Margaret Booth and 2) Mary Bledsoe Sutton. Lipscombe operated Merry Oaks Tavern in Hanover County, Virginia.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of Nathaniel C. Lipscombe memorandum book, 1794-1795.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Nathaniel C. Lipscombe memorandum book, 1794-1795.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/1vrECy5qGZk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/1vrECy5qGZk/">Nathaniel C. Lipscombe memorandum book, 1794-1795.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...