The Resource 1846 May 20
- 1846 May 20
- Inclusive dates
- 1846 May 20
- Bays, James, ca. 1818-1863
- Fleenor, James, ca. 1806-1889
- Morison, Henry A, 1811-1892
- Broaddwater, William, 1816-1896
- Virginia -- Militia
- Carter, Hansford W, ca. 1817-1860
- Carter, Thomas W, b. ca. 1814
- Jones, Wells, 1817-1878
- Starns, George E, 1819-1899
- Scott County (Va.) -- History -- 19th century
- Organization records -- Virginia | Scott County
- Rosters, 20 May 1846, of the various companies of the 124th Virginia militia and containing a breakdown of the number of soldiers by rank within the companies. Rosters are for the following companies commanded by: Captain Wells Jones; Captain George E. Starns; Captain James Bays; Captain Thomas W. Carter; Captain Henry A. Morison; Captain William Bradwater (Broadwater); Captain James Fleenor; and Captain Hansford W. Carter
- Biographical or historical data
- The 124th Virginia militia was headquartered in Scott County, Virginia.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Location of other archival material
- Virginia Militia Regiment, 124th, Captain Clinton Godsey's Company list of delinquents, 6 November 1847 (LVA accession 38472).
- Virginia Militia Regiment, 124th, List of delinquents, 1846 (LVA accession 38473).
- Virginia Militia Regiment, 124th, records, 1833-1848 (LVA accession 41318).
- Virginia Militia Regiment, 124th, reports, 1850-1852 (LVA accession 42545).
- Virginia Militia Regiment, 124th, Captain John Alley's Company, return, 5 April 1852 (LVA accession 44958).
ContextContext of 1846 May 20
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1846 May 20
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/2-Q3YQACkzs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/2-Q3YQACkzs/">1846 May 20</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...