The Resource Fredericksburg (Va.) Court Records, 1830
- Fredericksburg (Va.) Court Records, 1830
- Inclusive dates
- Fredericksburg ( Va.)
- Envelopes -- Virginia | Fredericksburg
- Equity. -- Virginia | Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg (Va.) -- History -- 19th century
- Judicial records -- Virginia | Fredericksburg
- Replevin -- Virginia
- Chancery causes -- Virginia | Fredericksburg
- Local government records -- Virginia | Fredericksburg
- Legal notices -- Virginia | Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg (Va.) Court Records, 1830. The collection contains three documents removed from Fredericksburg court records, as follows: a notice to take affidavits for the Fredericksburg Superior Court of Chancery case Richard Cave, etc. vs. Executors of William Porter; a wrapper from an order of publication from the case Porter vs. Porter, and an envelope addressed to James Chapman, one of the witnesses in the Cave vs. Executors of Porter case
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Fredericksburg, in Spotsylvania County, was named for Frederick Louis, Prince of Wales, eldest son of George II. Fredericksburg was established in 1728, was incorporated as a town in 1782, and became a city in 1879.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- For additional information concerning the replevin of these items see Larry I. Vass Case records, 1781-1973, found at the Library of Virginia.
- Additional Fredericksburg court records can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Fredericksburg (Va.) Court Records, 1830
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Fredericksburg (Va.) Court Records, 1830
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/20OkAm2U7lA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/20OkAm2U7lA/">Fredericksburg (Va.) Court Records, 1830</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...