The Resource Correspondence and subject files, 1986-2002
- Correspondence and subject files, 1986-2002
- Inclusive dates
- State government records
- Agricultural administration -- Virginia
- Port districts -- Virginia
- Virginia -- Politics and government -- 20th century
- Economic development -- Virginia
- Housing development -- Virginia
- Block grants -- Virginia
- Letters (correspondence) -- Virginia
- Forest management -- Virginia
- Virginia -- Commerce
- Minority business enterprises -- Virginia
- International trade
- This collection consists of correspondence to and from the Office of the Secretary of Commerce and Trade, which includes both constituent mail and agency correspondence, and subject files relating to commerce and trade in the state of Virginia. Topics include business development, housing development, employment opportunities, agriculture, tourism, grant programs, domestic and international trade, and community development
- Agency history record (0008-24860) describes the history function of the Virginia Secretary of Commerce and Trade (Search as a/Virginia Secretary of Commerce and Trade).
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- In 1986 the Secretariat of Commerce and Resources was dissolved and split into two separate offices, the Secretary of Economic Development and the Secretary of Natural Resources. In 1994 the name of the office was changed from the Secretary of Economic Development to the Secretary of Commerce and Trade.
- Past secretaries include: Maurice B. Rowe, 1972-1974; Earl J. Shiflet, 1974-1978; Maurice B. Rowe, 1978-1982; Betty J. Diener, 1982-1986; Richard M. Bagley, 1986-1988; Curry A. Roberts, 1988-1990; Lawrence H. Framme III, 1990-1992; Cathleen A. Magennis, 1992-1994; Robert T. Skunda, 1994-1998; Robert J. Stolle, 1998; amd Barry E. DuVal, 1998-2002.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Correspondence and subject files, 1986-2002
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Correspondence and subject files, 1986-2002
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/20ZBtK-amwM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/20ZBtK-amwM/">Correspondence and subject files, 1986-2002</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...