The Resource Alterations & additions, Stuart Circle Hospital, 1954.
- Alterations & additions, Stuart Circle Hospital, 1954.
- Inclusive dates
- Architecture -- Virginia | Richmond -- 20th century
- Richmond (Va.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- 20th century
- Architectural drawings
- Stuart Circle Hospital (Richmond, Va.)
- Baskervill & Son (Richmond, Va.)
- Hospitals -- Virginia | Richmond -- Designs and plans
- Business records -- Virginia | Richmond
- Architectural drawings, 1954, by the firm Baskervill & Son (Richmond, Va.) entitled "Alterations & Additions, Stuart Circle Hospital." The accession is comprised of twenty-five sheets including many floor plans, elevations, sections, and details
- Biographical or historical data
- The architectural firm of Baskervill & Son was formed in 1932 when the long-established Richmond architect Henry Eugene Baskervill (1867-1946) was joined in architectural practice by his son, Henry Coleman Baskerville (1905-1969). Important commissions by Baskervill & Son before the death of the elder Baskervill in 1946 included the renovation to the Medical College of Virginia's Egyptian Building (1932), the M. C. V. Main Hospital (1936-1941), the Virginia State Library (1939-1940), and the W. T. Grant Department Store (Richmond, 1941). After a long career leading Baskervill & Son, H. Coleman Baskerville died in 1969.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Charles M. Robinson, Architects (Richmond, Va.). Nurses Home, Stuart Circle Hospital, 1930 (43634b).
- Brooks & Womack, Architects (Richmond, Va.). Addition to Stuart Circle Hospital, 1969 (43634d).
ContextContext of Alterations & additions, Stuart Circle Hospital, 1954.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Alterations & additions, Stuart Circle Hospital, 1954.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/25ZyvOT7rQc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/25ZyvOT7rQc/">Alterations & additions, Stuart Circle Hospital, 1954.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...