The Resource 1673 Nov. 20
- 1673 Nov. 20
- Inclusive dates
- 1673 Nov. 20
- Deed, 20 November 1673, for a tract of land in James City County, Virginia, from James Wadding and Susanna Wadding of James City County to John Page (1627-1692) of York County, Virginia. The property belonged to Susanna Waddy through her late husband Walter Chiles. Deed was recorded 8 December 1673 in James City County. Walter Chiles was the stepson of Page's wife Alice Lucken (1625-169-) from her first marriage to Walter Chiles, Sr
- Biographical or historical data
- John Page was born in 1627 in England to Francis Page (1594-1678) and his wife. Page emigrated to Virginia about 1650 and settled in York County, Virginia. He became a successful merchant and planter. Page was colonel of the York County militia and served on the governor's council for the colony of Virginia. Page married Alice Lucken Chiles (1625-169-) about 1656, and they had two sons. Page died 23 January 1691/2 in York County and was buried in the Bruton Parish cemetery.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Location of originals duplicates
- Ambler family papers, Library of Congress, Washington D.C.
ContextContext of 1673 Nov. 20
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1673 Nov. 20
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/260tgzy-tCA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/260tgzy-tCA/">1673 Nov. 20</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...