The Resource Berryville and Charlestown Turnpike Company records, 1847-1882
- Berryville and Charlestown Turnpike Company records, 1847-1882
- Inclusive dates
- These records consist of letters sent, a map (1849), reports, lists of stockholders, certificates of stock subscriptions, newspaper clippings, returns of tolls (1858-1861), security bonds, accounts, and receipts from the period 1847-1854, 1856-1863, 1865-1878, 1882
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- An act to incorporate the Berryville and Charlestown Turnpike Company was approved by the General Assembly March 22, 1847, for the purpose of constructing a road from the town of Berryville in Clarke County, to the town of Charlestown in Jefferson County. The Board of Public Works was authorized to subscribe to 2/5 of the capital stock.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 209
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Berryville and Charlestown Turnpike Company records, 1847-1882
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Berryville and Charlestown Turnpike Company records, 1847-1882
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/2QcoMsoJYUY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/2QcoMsoJYUY/">Berryville and Charlestown Turnpike Company records, 1847-1882</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...