The Resource Campaign contribution and expenditure reports, 1987
- Campaign contribution and expenditure reports, 1987
- Inclusive dates
- These records are the final reports filed by candidates for the Prince William County Board of County Supervisors elections held in 1987. They list contributors and contain expenditures
- For record describing the history of Prince William County and its court system, search: a/Prince William County (Va.). Circuit Court.
- Biographical or historical data
- Campaign contribution and expenditure reports are part of Election records, a series of records which is stored at the Virginia Circuit Court Clerk's Office of each county. Election records deal with all facets of the electoral process, including registration, ballots, election returns, and financial reports and qualifications of candidates.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Campaign contribution and expenditure reports, 1987
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Campaign contribution and expenditure reports, 1987
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/2olR-gnsPJ8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/2olR-gnsPJ8/">Campaign contribution and expenditure reports, 1987</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...