The Resource Flournoy family wills, 1807-1811
- Flournoy family wills, 1807-1811
- Inclusive dates
- Flournoy family
- Flournoy, Gipson, Sr, 1736-1812
- Chesterfield County (Va.) -- History -- 19th century
- Wills -- Georgia | Greene County
- Personal papers
- African Americans -- Georgia
- Hancock County (Ga.) -- History -- 19th century
- Greene County (Ga.) -- History -- 19th century
- Slavery -- Georgia
- Flournoy, Gipson, Jr, 1768-1806
- Real property
- African Americans -- Virginia
- Wills -- Georgia | Hancock County
- Slavery -- Virginia
- Family wills (2), 3 March 1807 and 27 August 1811, of Gibson Flournoy Jr. and Gibson Flournoy Sr. of Greene and Hancock Counties, Georgia, respectively. These instruments are recorded in Greene County Will book 3 (E), 1806-1816 and Miscellaneous Estate Records Book G, 1811- . Includes orders on the distribution of material possessions, slaves, and land in Chesterfield County, Virginia and Georgia
- Biographical or historical data
- Gibson Flournoy Sr. was born to Francis Flournoy and Mary Gibson on 1 May 1736 in Henrico County, Virginia and died in January 1812 in Sparta, Hancock County, Georgia. Gibson married ca. 1760 to Mary Farmer born ca. 1735 in Chesterfield County, Virginia, who died ca. 1817 in Hancock County, Georgia.
- Gibson Flournoy Jr. was born to Gibson Flournoy Sr. and Mary Farmer in 1768 in Chesterfiled County, Virginia and died in 1806 in Green County, Georgia. Flournoy Jr. married Martha Ashurst 17 July 1792 in Chesterfield County, Virginia, and Huldah (sometimes Hulda) Williams on 8 September 1802 in Greene County, Georgia.
- Cataloging source
- Location of originals duplicates
- Originals owned by the Georgia Department of Archives and History.
ContextContext of Flournoy family wills, 1807-1811
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Flournoy family wills, 1807-1811
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/3QddYgTDYTs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/3QddYgTDYTs/">Flournoy family wills, 1807-1811</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...