The Resource Exchange Hotel register, 1866
- Exchange Hotel register, 1866
- Inclusive dates
- Hotel register, 2 January-30 August 1866, consisting of names, places of residence, arrival, and room numbers of guests of the Exchange Hotel. Located on microfilm frames 417-596
- Biographical or historical data
- The Exchange Hotel along with its sister hotel, Ballard House, stood at the corner of 14th Street and Franklin Street in Richmond, Virginia. Both were owned by J. L. Carrington & Company. Colonel J. L. Carrington died on 24 January 1890.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of Exchange Hotel register, 1866
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Exchange Hotel register, 1866
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/3biC0d9fVyc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/3biC0d9fVyc/">Exchange Hotel register, 1866</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...