The Resource Lunenburg Plank Road Company records, 1853-1862
- Lunenburg Plank Road Company records, 1853-1862
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain letters sent, reports, lists of stockholders, and certificates of stock subscriptions for the years 1853-1858, 1861-1862
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- An act of the General Assembly passed May 25, 1852, approved incorporation of the Lunenburg Plank Road Company, to construct a road from Black's and White's in Nottoway County, across the Nottoway River, below the junction of Big and Little Nottoway Rivers, to some point on the Meherrin River in Lunenburg County. Construction was to begin within two years and be completed within five. $50,000 was the limit of capital stock, with the Board of Public Works authorized to subscribe to $30,000.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 313
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Lunenburg Plank Road Company records, 1853-1862
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Lunenburg Plank Road Company records, 1853-1862
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/3gS8xolzoHk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/3gS8xolzoHk/">Lunenburg Plank Road Company records, 1853-1862</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...