The Resource Charles City County (Va.) Bonds
- Charles City County (Va.) Bonds
- The original bonds were removed from the courthouse during the Civil War and were deposited in historical societies in Massachusetts and Vermont. The first six bonds were given to the State Library by the Massachusetts Historical Society in 1905 under the accession numbers 19926-19931; the rest were bound together with some acts of the General Assembly by the Vermont Historical Society and were returned to Charles City County in 1975. The two lots have been combined in the photostats. The photostat volume came to the Library of Virginia under the accession number 28725
- Governing access note
- There are no restrictions
- Immediate source of acquisition
- Massachusetts Historical Society
- Charles City County Circuit Court
- Reproduction note
- photostats (negative and positive)
- Terms governing use
- Serve photostat copies instead of originals.
- Type of unit
- v. and
ContextContext of Charles City County (Va.) Bonds
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Charles City County (Va.) Bonds
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/3iBp-llrnNI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/3iBp-llrnNI/">Charles City County (Va.) Bonds</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...