The Resource Ohio County (W.Va.) Deed, 1835.
- Ohio County (W.Va.) Deed, 1835.
- Inclusive dates
- Ohio County (West) Virginia Deed, 1835, conveying a lot from David Harper and his wife to Zachariah Jacob and Mathew H. Houston
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Ohio County (West) Virginia was named for the Ohio River, ohio being the Indian word for great river. It was created in 1776 at the same time as Monongalia County from part of the district of West Augusta. In 1785, part of Yohogania County was added to Ohio. Ohio County was one of the fifty western Virginia counties to form the state of West Virginia in 1863.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Ohio County Land Records can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to (West) Virginia County and City Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Ohio County (W.Va.) Deed, 1835.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Ohio County (W.Va.) Deed, 1835.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/3iUMLamCW1s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/3iUMLamCW1s/">Ohio County (W.Va.) Deed, 1835.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...