The Resource 1802-1803
- Inclusive dates
- Dry-goods -- Virginia | Frederick County
- Long, William
- Wilson, William
- General stores -- Virginia | Frederick County
- Consumer goods -- Virginia | Frederick County
- William Long and Company (Frederick County, Va.)
- Daybooks -- Virginia | Frederick County
- Business records -- Virginia | Frederick County
- Local government records -- Virginia | Frederick County
- Daybook, 1802-1803, of William Long and Company records transactions as they occurred on an almost daily basis from May 1802-November 1803. Information found in each entry includes name of customer, items purchased, and the amount owed and paid. Merchandise sold include dry-goods, spices, pen knives, clothing, tin cups, coffee, and farm tools
- Biographical or historical data
- William Long and Company was a mercantile partnership formed in 1802 by William Long and William Wilson. It conducted business in the town of Middletown during the early nineteenth century.
- Daybook was used as evidence in a chancery case heard in Frederick County Superior Court of Chancery titled Evan Berry and others versus Executors of Joseph Berry.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- William Long and Company Daybook
- Location of other archival material
- Library of Virginia.
ContextContext of 1802-1803
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1802-1803
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/4gn15mAYdxs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/4gn15mAYdxs/">1802-1803</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...