The Resource 1743
- Inclusive dates
- Cookbook, 1743, of Jane Randolph Walke (1729-1756) containing recipes, medical remedies, and business accounts. Cook book was written before Walke's marriage when she was Jane Randolph and it was also used by her mother Jane Bolling Randolph (1703-1766)
- Biographical or historical data
- Jane Randolph was the daughter of Richard Randolph (1686-1748) and Jane Bolling Randolph (1703-1766) of Henrico County, Virginia. She married Anthony Walke (1726-1779) of Princess Anne County, Virginia, in 1750, and they had one child. Jane Randolph Walke died in 1756.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Location of originals duplicates
- Original owned by Mrs. Polk Lafoon, Cincinnati, Ohio.
ContextContext of 1743
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1743
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/4iTd-OC9odw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/4iTd-OC9odw/">1743</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...