The Resource 1769
- Inclusive dates
- Certificate ordination and license to preach, 1769, of Isaac Avery of Northampton County, Virginia, signed by Richard Terrick (1710-1777), Bishop of London
- Biographical or historical data
- Isaac Avery, elected to the Northampton County committee of safety in 1774, is thought to have taught school rather than to have administered a parish. He resigend from the ministry to assume political responsibilities, serving in the House of Burgesses and the State Senate.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Location of originals duplicates
- Originals located in the Southern Historical Collection, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
ContextContext of 1769
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1769
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/4tZaeHx2G4A/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/4tZaeHx2G4A/">1769</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...