The Resource 1769-1773.
- Inclusive dates
- Public records -- Virginia | King George County
- Claims -- Virginia | King George County
- Equity. -- Virginia | King George County
- Courts of chancery -- Virginia | King George County
- King George County (Va.) -- History -- 18th century
- Judicial records -- Virginia | King George County
- King George County (Va.)
- Records, 1769-1773, of King George County consist of a commonwealth claim, 1773, and a court order, 1769, issued in the chancery cause William Allison versus John Carter and Henry Jones
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- King George County was formed in 1720 from Richmond County. Part of Westmoreland County was added in 1777.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
- Location of other archival material
- King George County is one of Virginia’s Lost Records Localities. Additional King George County Court Records may be found in the Virginia Lost Records Localities Collection at the Library of Virginia. Search the Lost Records Localities Database found at the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of 1769-1773.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1769-1773.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/5TaJ7sjiITo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/5TaJ7sjiITo/">1769-1773.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...