The Resource Berkeley and Hampshire Turnpike Company records, 1851-1859
- Berkeley and Hampshire Turnpike Company records, 1851-1859
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain letters sent, reports, lists of stockholders and certificates of stock subscriptions
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- An act to incorporate the Berkeley and Hampshire Turnpike Company was passed by the General Assembly March 1, 1851. The road was to be constructed from Martinsburg in Berkeley County by way of Boyd's Gap and Bloomery Gap in Hampshire County to a point on the Northwestern Turnpike Road, near French's tavern, also in Hampshire County. The Board of Public Works was authorized to subscribe to 3/5 of the capital stock.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 208
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Berkeley and Hampshire Turnpike Company records, 1851-1859
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Berkeley and Hampshire Turnpike Company records, 1851-1859
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/5dBXJ9M-1Kg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/5dBXJ9M-1Kg/">Berkeley and Hampshire Turnpike Company records, 1851-1859</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...