The Resource Nathaniel Tinsley account book, 1776-1802
- Nathaniel Tinsley account book, 1776-1802
- Inclusive dates
- Account book, 1776-1802, of Nathaniel Tinsley (1756-1834) who resided in Henrico County, Virginia. Includes entries for the sale of shoe and shoe repairs. This collection is located on microfilm frames 264-322
- Biographical or historical data
- Nathaniel Tinsley (1756-1834) married Lucy Pate (1769-1836) of Halifax County, Virginia, on 24 June 1789. They had eleven children including Thomas Tinsley (b. 1791) and Jeremiah Samuel Beckley Tinsley (b. 1813).
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of Nathaniel Tinsley account book, 1776-1802
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Nathaniel Tinsley account book, 1776-1802
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/5jGDSJ3gK3E/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/5jGDSJ3gK3E/">Nathaniel Tinsley account book, 1776-1802</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...