The Resource Registers of cancelled notes as maintained by the Virginia Treasurer's Office, 1852-1868
- Registers of cancelled notes as maintained by the Virginia Treasurer's Office, 1852-1868
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Treasurer's Office. Banks
- Volumes record the name of the bank; the letter, number, and date of issue of the note; its denomination: and the date of cancellation
- The following banks are listed in the registers: Bank of Berkeley, Bank of Commerce at Fredericksburg, Bank of the Commonwealth, Bank of Fairmont, Bank of Howardsville, Bank of Manassas, Bank of Monticello at Charlottesville, Bank of the Old Dominion at Alexandria, Bank of the Old Dominion at Pearisburg, Bank of Philippi, Bank of Richmond, Bank of Rockbridge, Bank of Rockingham at Harrisonburg, Bank of Scottsville, Bank of Wheeling, Bank of Winchester, Central Bank of Virginia at Staunton, Manufactures and Farmers Bank of Wheeling, and Merchants Bank of Virginia at Lynchburg
- Series contains: 1, February 19, 1852-October 3, 1868; 2, May 16-October 9, 1854; 3, May 18-20, 1854; 4, May 18-July 31, 1854; 5, July 7, 1854-January 17, 1855
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury (Search Virginia Dept. of the Treasury as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 151
- Citation source
- Treasurer's Office Inventory
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
ContextContext of Registers of cancelled notes as maintained by the Virginia Treasurer's Office, 1852-1868
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Registers of cancelled notes as maintained by the Virginia Treasurer's Office, 1852-1868
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/5nBfSwEG01Q/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/5nBfSwEG01Q/">Registers of cancelled notes as maintained by the Virginia Treasurer's Office, 1852-1868</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...