The Resource Bedford County (Va.) Subpoena, 1760
- Bedford County (Va.) Subpoena, 1760
- Inclusive dates
- Bedford County (Va.) Subpoena, 1760. Consists of a subpoena for Edward Elson and James Wilton of Albemarle County to testify on behalf of David Luney. Also includes a notation indicating Wilton was not found in the county and suggesting the subpoena may have been intended for James Burrus Whittle instead
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Bedford County was formed in 1753 from Lunenburg County. Part of Albemarle County was added in 1753 and part of Lunenburg was added later.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Bedford County Court Records can be found on microfilm at The Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records On Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site at www.lva.lib.va.us/whatwehave/local/local_rec/index.htm.
ContextContext of Bedford County (Va.) Subpoena, 1760
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bedford County (Va.) Subpoena, 1760
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/5pZmO28Aehk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/5pZmO28Aehk/">Bedford County (Va.) Subpoena, 1760</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...