The Resource Accounts and receipts, 1859-1861
- Accounts and receipts, 1859-1861
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: State-Owned Property - Monuments. George Washington Birthplace
- On 20 January 1858 the General Assembly passed an act authorizing the state to assume ownership of the site of Washington's birthplace and the graves of his ancestors. Five thousand dollars were appropriated for fencing off the area with an iron fence on a stone foundation. The accounts contain the names of persons to whom payments were made, the amounts, and the dates paid. Each receipt contains the date, the amount received, the name of the person from whom the money was received, and the reason for the payment
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 667
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Accounts and receipts, 1859-1861
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Accounts and receipts, 1859-1861
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/5w9_qYBfs_o/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/5w9_qYBfs_o/">Accounts and receipts, 1859-1861</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...