The Resource Bedford County (Va.) Road Petition, undated
- Bedford County (Va.) Road Petition, undated
- Inclusive dates
- Bedford County (Va.) Road Petition, undated. Consists of a petition for a road from Jorge Gaddey's to old Cottontown Road and for another road (name illegible) to be opened again
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Bedford County was formed in 1753 from Lunenburg County. Part of Albemarle was added in 1754 and part of Lunenburg was added later.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Bedford County Road and Bridge Records can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia web site. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Bedford County (Va.) Road Petition, undated
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bedford County (Va.) Road Petition, undated
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/63g0bm7nkyg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/63g0bm7nkyg/">Bedford County (Va.) Road Petition, undated</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...