The Resource William Stanton Field chancery docket, 1812-1832
- William Stanton Field chancery docket, 1812-1832
- Inclusive dates
- Chancery docket, 1812-1832, recorded by William Stanton Field, and broken into two columns, one containing the case name and the other containing brief notes on details of the case and actions taken. The locality is unspecified. This collection is located on frames 65-74 of the reel
- Biographical or historical data
- William Stanton Field was at some point a resident of Culpeper County, Virginia. In other sources, the name is sometimes spelled William Staunton Field.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of William Stanton Field chancery docket, 1812-1832
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work William Stanton Field chancery docket, 1812-1832
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/6khnh41Lk5k/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/6khnh41Lk5k/">William Stanton Field chancery docket, 1812-1832</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...