The Resource 1982-2009
- Inclusive dates
- Includes records which document the examination of life and health insurance companies or their officials when deemed expedient by the Commission for the protection of the interests of the people of Virginia, as prescribed in the CODE 38.174. The records are retained for reference by the Commission and to comply with the CODE 38.1-178. They contain a record copy of the "Report of the Life and Health Market Conduct Examination," draft reports, worksheets, and correspondence
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia State Corporation Commission. (Search Virginia State Corporation Commission as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- The State Corporation Commission was created by the state constitution adopted in 1902 to replace the Board of Public Works.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Market conduct examination files of the Virginia State Corporation Commission, Bureau of Insurance, Life and Health Division
ContextContext of 1982-2009
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1982-2009
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/6km6wRN_8N8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/6km6wRN_8N8/">1982-2009</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...