The Resource Nottoway River survey field notes, [ca. 1836]
- Nottoway River survey field notes, [ca. 1836]
- Inclusive dates
- [ca. 1836]
- These records contain field notes with topographic sketches of the river, by William B. Thompson
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- An act of the General Assembly approved March 2, 1836, instructed the Board of Public Works to direct a survey of the Nottoway River, from the point where it is crossed by the Petersburg and Roanoke Railroad, down to its mouth, or where it empties into the Meherrin, in order to report on the nature of any obstructions to navigation and estimate the cost of removal.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 466
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Nottoway River survey field notes, [ca. 1836]
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Nottoway River survey field notes, [ca. 1836]
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/6yFo8sbsyEY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/6yFo8sbsyEY/">Nottoway River survey field notes, [ca. 1836]</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...