The Resource Sussex County (Va.) Court Records, 1754-1915
- Sussex County (Va.) Court Records, 1754-1915
- Inclusive dates
- Sussex County (Va.) Court Records, 1754-1915, consist of Fee Books, Fines Collected in Court, Injunctions, Execution Docket, Minute Book, Commissioner's Book, List of Fines, Memorandum Book, Order Book, Petitions, and Rule Dockets
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Sussex County was named for the English county, and was formed from Surry County by a statute adopted in 1753. The county court first met on 30 May 1754. The county seat is Sussex.
- The records in this collection were created by the County Court, Circuit Superior Court of Law and Chancery, and Circuit Court.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Sussex County (Va.) Court Records, 1754-1915
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Sussex County (Va.) Court Records, 1754-1915
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/7FjTfEsP9cA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/7FjTfEsP9cA/">Sussex County (Va.) Court Records, 1754-1915</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...