The Resource 1732 April 11
- 1732 April 11
- Inclusive dates
- 1732 April 11
- Land patent, 11 April 1732, issued to Thomas Lipscomb (ca. 1700-1770) for 112 acres in Hanover County, Virginia
- Biographical or historical data
- Thomas Lipscomb was born the son of Joel and Mary Lipscomb circa 1700 in New Kent County, Virginia. He married Sarah Mackgehee circa 1726 in Hanover County, Virginia. He died in Louisa County, Virginia circa 1770.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Land patent
- Location of other archival material
- For related information see Land Office Patents and Grants, Patent Book 14, p. 402.
ContextContext of 1732 April 11
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1732 April 11
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/7sy6IgTuIkE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/7sy6IgTuIkE/">1732 April 11</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...