The Resource Claims for reimbursement, 1848-1858
- Claims for reimbursement, 1848-1858
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Disbursements to Localities and Individuals: Public Claims - Counterfeit Bank Notes
- This series contains claims for reimbursement submitted by banks, as well as counterfeit bank notes
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- Reimbursement by the state for counterfeit bills received by banks was allowed by the 1849 Code of Virginia, chapter 45, section 11, as a "pecuniary claim against the commonwealth."
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 760
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Claims for reimbursement, 1848-1858
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Claims for reimbursement, 1848-1858
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/AHC2FhxiHvc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/AHC2FhxiHvc/">Claims for reimbursement, 1848-1858</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...